Anti-Islam Jew Reporter Defends Muslim Criminal

This morning started like any other morning for me. I woke up with the alarm buzzing beside my head, got showered and dressed ready to start the day. Like usual, I turned on my computer and visited The London Free Press' website to see if there were any articles that I found interesting or important.

Yesterday I blogged about Lesbian Jews who supported a Muslim man in Ottawa. Today, once again, there is a Jew involved. This Jew is calling for Canada to take action against China because they have arrested a man for breaking Chinese law.

His crime: Calling people to worship with a megaphone in a Communist state.

I couldn't have cared less about the situation until I stumbled upon this article. I find it odd that these Jews are supporting and defending these Muslims, especially Muslims accused of terrorism such as the one I reported about yesterday.

Then it dawned on me: divide and conquer.

That's right, the Jewish tactic of causing chaos by instigating negative international affairs.

First, since when is an Arab Muslim immigrant who breaks international law remotely anything Canadian? What is Canadian about that? If he's not representing the country like the cookie-cutter immigrant their Utopian wasteland of multiculturalism pretends to produce, then why even bother making a fuss over his arrest for breaking the law? He's only been a "Canadian" for two years, since 2005.

Sure, the Chinese are a very wicked nation when regarding their politics, but in this case I would have to agree with their government spokesperson when they said it's "China's internal affair".

Source:http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Opinion/Editorials/2007/04/23/4112992.html

"Stop us if you've heard this one before.

It's the story of a Canadian citizen, a Muslim.

He's arrested while travelling abroad, accused of terrorism, and shipped to one of the world's most feared dictatorships, where he has been held for almost a year.

There are fears he's been tortured and Canadian officials have been denied access to him.

Maher Arar in Syria, you say?

Nope -- Huseyin Celil, a 38-year-old human-rights activist and father of four, sentenced last week to life in prison in China for the crimes of "separating China and . . . organizing, leading and participating in terrorist groups, organizations.""



-- Lorrie Goldstein's E-Mail address.
lorrie.goldstein@sunmedia.ca


Source: http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Opinion/Editorials/2007/04/23/4112992.html

0 comments: